This Roasted Tomato Soup has been tried & tested on a lot of my friends & today I’m sharing with you guys. Hope you have fun making it 😊🙏🏻
1 kg Tomatoes
10-12 Garlic cloves
2 Bay leaves
3-4 tbsp Oil
Black Pepper Powder
Salt – as per taste.
– Cut the tomatoes into halves.
– Pour some oil & put in some salt into the tomatoes.
– Pre- heat the oven for 180 deg C for 10 mins.
– On a greased baking tray, throw in the tomatoes, garlic cloves & bay leaves.
– Bake at 160 deg C for 15-20 mins.
– Grind the tomatoes after they cool down. You might have to do it in batches like me.
– Sieve the puree.
– To thin the soup, add some water & the remaining spices
PS: 1 kg of tomatoes will make a thick soup serving 3-4.